The beginning of 9th grade is really the optimal time to start the college planning process. If you have children in junior high school, now is the time to consider a college advisor. The college application process can be complicated and time consuming, admission may be subjective since colleges have their own requirements and expectations, students and parents are busy just keeping up with daily demands - that is where we come in.
Challenges in your college search may include:
- What criteria should I use to decide on a list of schools that fit my needs?
- Which colleges offer the major, sports, music, art, language, etc. I am interested in?
- What are their expectations/requirements?
- What will make me stand out?
- How can I give myself a competitive advantage?
- What about campus security?
- Does the distance from home factor into my decision?
Our services include:
We co-ordinate, correlate, and compile a personal college list for you.
We help you interpret the school's statistics / rankings / test scores / deadlines.
We personalize strategies to pursue your strengths and strengthen other areas.
We are there with you every step of the way.